Tuesday, October 30, 2012

As we were preparing our self's for hurricane sandy we were a bit nervous. Jose wasn't home just yet. We got home Sunday afternoon the weather said it will hit us by Sunday night. We were praying that Jose makes it home safely. I made sure that I filled the Tahoe all the way to full. Finally Jose comes home safe and sound. Praying that this hurricane bypasses us. Lost power at about 11pm on 29th of October. Never take for granted the heat that we had. It was so cold in our house about 67 degrees. Made sure everybody was bundled up from head to toe. I did not know that if you have a gas stove you can light it up every time you wanted to cook. So surprisingly enough I did for the first time. Made hot oatmeal and hot chocolate to get the coldness out of everybody. Thank the Lord for his mercy and grace for keeping us safe! Our power came back on about 5pm on 30th of October. Thank the Lord for the heat we got back!

No comments:

Post a Comment